Hi there people!
I took the time to write this and clarify some things for you guys.
1- First, let’s talk about the price reduction I announced earlier this month. Sadly the reduction needs to be delayed, I contacted the Steam support and they responded:
“We wouldn't want to change the price of your product right after release. It's pretty important to us that customers have a reasonable expectation when they buy a new game, that the price won't fluctuate right at release.
If you still need to adjust the base price of the game, we'd recommend doing so after a month or more has passed since release. Check out our Pricing documentation for pricing best practices. Thanks!”
- Steam Support
So, if you want to play GAME.exe for a more reasonable price, i would recommend waiting one more month for the prices to be approved.
2 - Second, localization is extremely hard and expensive to be done properly, and I don’t want to deliver something poorly translated.
The localization update will be delayed, I don’t have a date yet, but the game will be translated at some point, just not in the time I expected.
Another minor update will take place on the 16th of July instead of the localization update.
And that wraps up what I had in mind for GAME.exe, I truly hope you guys understand and have a great experience with my projects, if you have any questions regarding the future of this game, feel free to leave a comment or contact me anywhere!
Thanks for the amazing feedback, even the negative ones, it helps me improve more my final products!
Soon I’ll be announcing a new game, stay tuned on my twitter: @amarogamedev
