Due to some issues with timeframes and the version of the build submitted for Steam testing, Bubbaruka will not be able to release on Steam until a later date in June. The game will still release on the other platforms, Itch.io and Gamejolt, at the appropriate date.
We are sorry we had to delay the Steam version, but rest assured, you can still purchase the game on other platforms on June 18th. If you wish to wait, the next date we hope to aim for is June 25th, but this depends on how quickly Steam reviews our build.
For now, we are attempting to contact valve and have the date on the Steam page officially changed.
Thank you.
